Terms & Conditions
1. All sales are final.
2. Prices displayed are exclusive of any shipping costs which are added in the checkout process. All transactions are charged in GBP and Studio Props cannot be held responsible for any exchange rate variance at the time of checkout.
3. Studio Props is in no way responsible for any customs fees, import tax or any other associated charges incurred concerning the delivery of your item. All packages will be marked with the full purchase price of the item. All charges incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer. Should any customer refuse delivery of an order and request a refund from Studio Props they agree to forfeit 25% of the purchase price in addition to all relevant shipping costs incurred by Studio Props. In the event that a package should arrive noticeably damaged we insist that you sign for the package as damaged and retain all of the original packaging in line with both Royal Mail and Parcel Force claims policies, you accept that failure to do this may render a shipping claim null and void at which point Studio Props cannot be held responsible for any losses.
4. While Studio Props endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, Studio Props does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. Studio Props may make changes to the material on the website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time and without notice.
5. By entering into a payment plan you agree to pay the relevant instalments as agreed at the time of checkout, over the period of time specified at the time of ordering, payments are due on a monthly basis. You also agree that any payment plans may not be cancelled without the agreement of Studio Props management and any balance paid, minus the initial 20% non refundable deposit (as specified at the time of ordering).
6. In the event of a refund being issued for any reason Studio Props reserve the right to refund any monies in the same time scale over which the payments were originally received, such as monthly payment plan payments may be returned over the same time period they were received, on a monthly basis, or otherwise, by entering into a payment plan you accept these terms.
7. Studio Props provide a certificate of authenticity (hereafter "C.O.A") with every item sold, this C.O.A provides a money back guarantee which will be honoured in the event that any item, accompanied by our C.O.A, is proven to be inauthentic. In this rare event we will liaise with qualified third parties to reach a satisfactory conclusion. Any C.O.A issued by Studio Props will not, under any circumstances, be reproduced in the event of loss. Any money back guarantee is offered solely at the discretion of Studio Props management upon the production of evidence contrary to authenticity originally claimed by Studio Props.
8. All items are sold for display purposes only and are not deemed fit for any other use or purpose, Studio Props, in displaying this notice, passes all risk of loss and/or injury, personal or otherwise, to the purchaser of the product. Studio Props is in no way responsible, and shall not be held liable, for any loss or injury due to the use or misuse of an item used for any other purpose than display. No equipment used in the presentation of a piece is included with the purchase unless specifically stated in the product description, including, but not limited to, mannequins, display stands, display cases or plinths.
9. Unless otherwise stated, all product images and other material on the website is copyright Studio Props and may not be reproduced without prior written consent. All movie screenshots remain the copyright of their respective owners and are provided solely for reference purposes only, they do not imply any product endorsement by or connection with the respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with Studio Props, any screenshot provided for reference purposes does to imply or warrant that the artefact offered for sale is the actual item in the screenshot unless specified as such in the product description. No part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the prior written permission of Studio Props.
10. Studio Props, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
12. If entered into a payment plan, every payment should be made on the agreed date per month. If 2 payments in the allotted time frame are missed the item is then released back for resale and the contract ended, all other monies will be refunded to the buyer except the original 20% non refundable deposit.
13. Studio Props reserve the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, without notice.